ONSHORE DRILLING SAFETY OPERATIONS / HSE ASPECTS IN ONSHORE DRILLING OPERATIONS
( 3 DAYS COURSE FOR MANAGERS AND SUPERINTENDENTS)
January 19-22, 2010 at Bandung
COURSE SYLLABUS / TRAINING MATERIALS
- Principles of Modern HSE Management in Onshore Drilling Operations
- Introduction to RI Government Safety Laws and Regulations :
- Undang-Undang No. 1 tentang Keselamatan Kerja
- MIGAS Mining Police Ordinance/Mijn Politie Reglement Gazette 1930 No. 341
- Peraturan Menteri Pertambangan dan Energi No. 02.P/20/M.PE/1990 tentang Keselamatan Kerja Pada Eksplorasi dan Eksploitasi Sumber Daya Panas Bumi
- Indonesia National Standard (SNI 13-6910-2002) about Implementation of Onshore Drilling for Safe Conduct in in Indonesia
- Roles and Responsibilities of Managers/Superintendents in Onshore Drilling HSE Operations :
- Management Commitment and HSE Policy
- Implementation and Operation
- Checking and Corrective Action
- Management Review
- General HSE Promotions in Onshore Drilling Operations
- Case Study (Review of Real Accidents in Onshore Drilling Operations, and will be connected to Managers/Superintendents’s Functions, Roles and Responsibilities)
- Safety Films/VCD Display, Group Assignments, Presentations and Discussions
- Pre-Test and Post-Test ; Course Evaluation
ABOUT COURSE FACILITATOR ( Ir. DIDI SUGANDI Bc.M )
His formal educational background is Petroleum Engineer, he has 38 years work experience Oil / Gas / Geothermal Company (Stanvac, VICO, KBC, Sumitomo Corp, JOB Pertamina-Gulf, etc.) in Production Department (19 years), Manpower Planning & Development / HRD (2 years) and HSE (17 years), the last position was Senior Manager HSE include 13 years hands-on experience / practitioner as Internal & External HSE Auditor in Oil/Gas Company, Petrochemicals, Electric Power /PLTG / PLTU, Manufacturing, etc., as well as HSE Trainer / Instructor / Lecturer in various companies / industries beside Oil/Gas/Geothermal such as Petrochemicals, Fertilizer Plants, Coal, Electronics, Cement, Medicines / Pharmacy, Textiles / Garments, Rubber, PLN / PLTG / PLTU, etc. Now his position is HSE Management System Audit Coordinator.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
Documentation & Dress Code
ü Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by TIM.
ü Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
ü Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
ü Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
ü Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
ü Interactive presentation with discussion
ü Convenient training facilities with five star quality
ü Lunch per day
ü Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
ü Certificate of Completion
ü Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (Optional)
ü Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
USD 917,-/ Person, discount 10 % if register three or more persons from one company.
Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)
For further information and registration please contact:
Mohammad Ramli +62 852 17900 824