Business ethics has been the attention and an interesting topic to be discussed for executives around the world. Laura Nash defines the business ethics as “the study of how personal moral norms apply to the activities and goals of commercial enterprise.” It is obvious that human resources morality as a person is having an incredible impact in achieving company’s target.
CRUCIAL BENEFITS FROM ATTENDING:
This 3-days training is specially designed to understand the concepts of business ethics deeply and comprehensively, so that this concept will be easily understood by participants. In order to create warm discussion and share the experience & knowledge among participants, they will be given some case study and discussions in each topic.
1. Business Ethics, Environmental Changes and Stakeholders’ Expectation
- Business Ethics and Environmental Changes
- The importance of Business Ethics
- Business Ethics Level
- 5 Myth in Business Ethics
2. Stakeholder’ Analysis and Management’s Issues
- The Technique of Stakeholder’ Analysis
- 3 Approaches in Management’s Issues
- Critical Management Approach
- Case Study and discussion
3. Principal Ethics and Decision Making Manual
- Criteria of Ethical Decision Making
- Ethical Relativity
- 4 Social Functions
- The Style of Individual Decision Making
4. Corporation and Stakeholders
- Stakeholder Intern Corporation
- Structure, Culture and System
- Stakeholder Extern Corporation
- Corporation’s Responsibilities to External Stakeholders
- Case Study and discussion.
5. Employee and Company’s Stakeholder
- Challenges in Human Resources Management
- The bonding between Employees and Company
- Discrimination and Opportunity Equality in Every Employees
- Case Study and discussion
ABOUT COURSE LEADER:
Dr. Darsono Prawironegoro; His educational background: Doctor (S3) in Management from AIMS Honolulu-Hawaii, USA 2001, Doctor (S3) in Education from State University of Jakarta 1999, Magister (S2) in Anthropology from University of Pancasila 1995, S1 in Philosophy from University of Indonesia 1987, S1 in Business Economy from University of Krisnadwipayana 1982, Bachelor of Accountancy from University of Indonesia 1977. His Professional Career: Tutor in Magister Management Program in several Institutions 1996-now; Nusantara Consulting Consultant in Financial Management and Human Resource 1993-now; SGVUTOMO/ Anderson Consulting Consultant in Financial Management and Cost Accounting training 1983-1992; PT Samudra Perdana Financial Manager 1978-1983; PT Intermodule Carriers Accounting Manager (Northwest Orient Airlines and Pakistan International Airlines) 1973-1978.
ü Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
ü Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
ü Convenient training facilities with four star quality
ü Morning and afternoon coffee breaks and lunch for along the training
ü Certificate of Completion
ü Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
IDR 8.250.000,-/ Person, (excluded tax 10% and accommodation)
Registration and Payment deadline a weeks before training held.
For further information and registration please contact:
Mohammad Ramli +62 852 17900 824
PT. TUNGGAL IKA MAHAKARYA
enriching your values
Jl. Flamboyan Blok F2/ 12 Bantarjati, Bogor Indonesia 16152
Ph. +62 251 8358970, 7193062, 7191202, Fax. +62 251 8345336
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com