Compressor is one of energy convert machine which used in many industries. By knowing the theory and the treatment of compressor, it can reduce the downtime effect and lengthen the usage time.
To give illustration and knowledge about air compressor, its working principle, construction, installation, operation and treatment in order to reach optimize and efficient compression process. By joining this course, the participant would be able to analyze determination of interference source, so they can think systematically to analyze failures in the compressor.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Manager, supervisor, engineer, operator and maintenance planner, who have responsibility to avoid company down time, to increase productivity & high profit.
1. Basic theory of thermodynamics
• Basic law of thermodynamics
• Type of Air Heat
• Standard, Symbol, definition and unit
• Air Compression Process
• Compression work
• Hint volume summary
2. Basic theory of compressor
• Growth history of compressor
• Usefulness of gas compressor
• Compressor clarification
• Principle of Compressor Working System
• Working Cycle of Compressor
• Power, loss and efficiency
• Multiple Compressors
• Power necessity
• Centrifugal Compressor
3. Dynamic Compressor
• Mechanic Definition
• Condition and Performance
• Centrifugal Compressor Type according to cashing design
• Centrifugal compressor application
• Centrifugal Compressor Characteristics
• Details of Centrifugal Compressor Design
• Arrangement and capacity control at Centrifugal Compressor
• Integral-Gear Centrifugal Compressor
• Axial-Flow Compressor
4. Gas Turbine Compressor
• Centrifugal Compressor
• Axial Compressor
• Performance of Compressor
5. Pressure Loss on Gas/ Air Pipe
• Determination and Accuracy
• Factors to estimate friction loss
6. Problem, Operation and Maintenance
• Field Test
• Operation and Maintenance
• Inspection and Maintenance
• Compressor Installation
7. Positive Displacement Compressor
• Characteristic and Classification of Compressor
• Piston Compressor
• The Parts of Piston Compressors
• Cooled Cylinder
• Capacity Control
• Turn-Around Compressor
8. Piston Compressor Performance Test
• Test of Installation
• Calculation Formulas
• Assignment which have made on report
This specially designed course will be conducted by DR. IR. TRI YUSWIJAYANTO ZAENURI. He is an expert in Combustion Engine, Propulsion System and Fluidal Mechanic, who has a career in this engineering field for more than 15 years. He graduated from mechanical engineering, Institut Teknologi Bandung in 1987 and continued his study in Technische Universitaet Clausthal, Clausthal-Zellerfeld, Germany until he got the “Doktor Ingenier (Dr. –Ing) title in Tribology and Kinematics (Reibungstechnik und Maschinenkinetik) in 2000. He has an activity as the Head of Combustion Engine and Propulsion System Laboratory in Institut Teknologi Bandung. He also active in some research project that arranged by cooperation with educational institutions, government and private company. Reliability-Centred Maintenance, Predictive & Preventive Maintenance, Failure Analysis & Machinery Troubleshooting, and Pump: Operation & Maintenance, are some course topics that he expert in.
ü Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
ü Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
ü Convenient training facilities with four star quality
ü Morning and afternoon coffee breaks and lunch for along the training
ü Certificate of Completion
ü Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
IDR 8.250.000,-/ Person, Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
For further information and registration please contact:
Mohammad Ramli +62 852 17900 824