ü Understanding the characteristics lubricant and lubrication
ü Understanding the testing and selection of lubricants
1. Basic principles of friction and Lubrication
2. Lubricants (Oil, Fat, Solid)
3. Hydraulic Fluids
5. Lubricants Living Environment
6. Cogwheel and bolster
8. Operation and Maintenance
9. Selection and specification lubricants
ü Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
ü Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
ü Convenient training facilities with four star quality
ü Morning and afternoon coffee breaks and lunch for along the training
ü Certificate of Completion
ü Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
IDR 8.250.000,-/ Person, (excluded tax 10% and accommodation)
Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
For further information and registration please contact:
Mohammad Ramli +62 852 17900 824