Modern Safety Management is the most widely attended safety management course of its kind in the world. Based on proven principles of Safety and Risk Management, this course provides participants with the fundamental concepts, techniques and applications for a practical, proactive approach to managing risks and controlling losses.
After attending this course, the course participants will be able to :
1. Understand the Republic Indonesia / Government & International Safety Regulations
2. Implement modern safety and loss control management principles .
3. Analyze the real causes , cost of accidents and other losses, and a functional framework for analyzing their sources and controlling their effects.
4. Conduct professional management approach to provide operational strategies for improving overall management.
- Understanding Risk: The Key to Successful Safety Management
- Introduction to International Fabrication Industries – A Case Study
- The Causes, Effects and Control of Loss
- Planned Inspections
- Group Risk Assessment
- Emergency Planning and Preparedness
- Managing the Occupational Health System
- Managing Contractor Safety
- Accident/Incident Investigation
- Measuring and Monitoring Safety
- Safe Behavior Management
- Course Examination
- Selling Your Safety Plan to Management
- Personal Action Planning
- Course Summary, Critique and Close
Safety Committees, Corporate Managers, Department Managers, First Line Supervisors, Accident Investigation Team Members, etc.
INSTRUCTOR: Bambang Pamudji, B.Sc. SE.
B.S. Economic Management.
B.S. Public Health Sanitation.
Certified Safety Professional (HSE Specialist in Chemical Safety, Industrial Hygiene, OHS Management System , OHS Management System Auditor, Hazop leaders and Hazards assessment , The measurement of the occupational environment, Environmental Risk Analysis, Workplace Control, Engine noise and vibration control ).
Profession Member Indonesian Association of HSE Specialist in Chemical Safety.
Profession Member Indonesian Association of Occupational Hygiene and Occupational Safety.
Over the past 29 years Bambang Pamudji has provided HSE management program development and implementation as well as risk assessment leadership ,HSE Management System Internal Auditor on PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja Urea Fertilizer Company Palembang. He has led “step change” HSE improvement in all assignments. On The Last past 4 years Bambang Pamudji has work on his current project as Advisory service in HSE Management System,HSE Training program Development and trainer, HSE Auditor, HSE Coordinator in a variety of areas ranging from oil/gas production, pipeline operations, and chemical plants.
ü Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
ü Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
ü Convenient training facilities with four star quality
ü Morning and afternoon coffee breaks and lunch for along the training
ü Certificate of Completion
ü Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
IDR 7.250.000,-/ Person, (Excluded PPN 10% and Accommodation)
Registration and Payment deadline a weeks before training held.
For further information and registration please contact:
Mohammad Ramli +62 852 17900 824