COURSE TARGETS :
After completing this course participants are expected to be able to:
• Comprehend basic principles of calculation and conduct optimization when wells production operations, oil wells, gas and geothermal reservoir implemented, develop this production optimization implementation to improve wells and fields performance and production.
• Conduct simple diagnosis and comprehend settlement problems on production wells operation of, oil wells and gas and geothermal reservoir.
• Create a simple analysis of wells oil, gas and geothermal data, forecast performance and plan production operations development
• Conduct simple quantitative calculations entire acquisition data: tubing, flowline, chokes, perforation, Gravel-pack, sub-surface safety, wells valve, plan its development by considering capability from each well.
• Practice knowledge of production operations for settlement problems occur when cementation process, handling scale, sand, corrosion and damage of oil and gas wells.
• Understanding basic principles on design: cementation, workover, wells stimulation with acidizing and hydraulics rupture, planning workover, etc.
¨ Backgrounds: Operator, Senior Operator, Engineer/Non Engineer
¨ Geologic Considerations in producing Operation
¨ Reservoir Considerations in Well Completions
¨ Primary Cementing
¨ Well Completion Design
¨ Tubing Strings, Packers, Subsurface Control Equipment
¨ Perforating Oil and Gas Wells
¨ Completion and Workover Fluids
¨ Through-Tubing Production Logging
¨ Problem Well Analysis
¨ Paraffin and Asphaltene
¨ Squeeze Cementing-Remedial Cementing
¨ Sand Control
¨ Formation Damage
¨ Surfactants for Well Treatments
¨ Hydraulic Fracturing
¨ Scale Deposition, Removal, and Prevention
¨ Corrosion Control
¨ Workover and Completion Rigs Workover System
¨ Workover Planning
Dr. Ir. Sudjati Rachmat, DEA graduated from Petroleum Engineering Department of ITB in 1979 and got his Doctorate Degree with honored in 1987 from Ecole Centrale de Lyon I, France . The topic of his thesis is Modelisation Numerique d’Ecoulements Polyphasiques en Milieux Poreux Application au Cas de Calcul des Champs de Pressions et de Saturations dans un Gisement de Petrole.
For the time being, he became a lecturer in Petroleum Engineering Department of ITB. His subjects are Analysis and Numerical Method, Engineering Mathematics, Computer Simulation, Flu id Mechanic, Artificial Intelligence for Petroleum Engineering.
He also gave many courses to the community, such as: basic reservoir engineering and reservoir simulation, basic production engineering, down hole well testing, statistic and numerical method for petroleum engineering, basic log interpretation, etc. He is a member of some profession organization such as: IATMI, SPE/EIME, IMA, HAIAI, FPS-USA, INAGA, and IGA.
ü Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
ü Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
ü Convenient training facilities with four star quality
ü Morning and afternoon coffee breaks and lunch for along the training
ü Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
IDR 8.250.000,-/ Person, (excluded tax and accommodation)
Registration and payment deadline a weeks before training held.
For further information and registration please contact:
Mohammad Ramli +62 852 17900 824