Hydrocarbon systems found in petroleum reservoirs are known to display multi-phase behavior over wide ranges of pressure and temperatures. The most important phases which is occur in petroleum reservoirs are: liquid phase (crude oil or condensates) and gas phase (natural gases). This course will explain the fundamentals of hydrocarbon phase behavior and practical application in reservoir and production engineering. Firstly it will reviews the principles of phase behavior and illustrate the use of phase diagram in describing the volumetric behavior of single-component, two-component, and multi-component system.
Also it will present numerous mathematical and graphical correlations for estimating physical and critical properties of the undefined petroleum fraction, evaluation of properties of natural gases and introduces their application in Darcy’s equation and material balance equation. A complete and cohesive independent unit on methods of determining the crude oil physical properties , presents the concept and application of vapor-liquid phase equilibria, developments and advanced in the field of empirical cubic equation of state and application in petroleum engineering. Details sceheme of splitting and lumping of petroleum-fraction.
Properly understanding the reservoir fluid properties is very significant and are very importance steps during the entire life of the oil and reservoir developments and operations. This five-day training will provide a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of reservoir fluid properties and application to reservoir and production engineering to keep exellent reservoir and production performance as long as possible.
- Refresh the knowledge of the participants on reservoir fluid properties.
- Understand the basic principles of hydrocarbon phase behavior and it’s application in petroleum engineering.
- Learn the numerous mathematical and graphical correlation for estimating physical and critical properties of the undefined petroleum fraction
- Enhance the knowledge on hydrocarbon phase behavior , freservoir fluid properties and application.
- Gain additional knowledge on reasent technology in reservoir fluid properties calculation and correlation.
- Knowledge sharing among the participants and instructors
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The following category of professionals should attend:
1. Field Young and Senior Operators.
2. Fresh Petroleum, Reservoir, Production and Facility/Process Engineer
4. Asset Management Team members and Business Development Manager
5. Production Operators, Technician, Maintenance and Operation Personnel who is responsible for the Oil and Gas Reservoir development design and implementation
6. Experienced professional who wants to refresh or broaden their understanding of Oil and Gas Properties in the purposes of fields development.
7. Other professionals who want a better understanding of the subject
FEATURING THE FOLLOWING SUBEJCTS
1. Basic Phase Behavior
- Single Component Systems
- Two Component Systems
- Multy Component Systems
- Classification of Reservoir and Reservoir Fluids
2. Pure Component Physical Properties and Characterizing Undefined Petroleum Fraction
- General Correlation for Estimating Physical Properties of Hydrocarbon Fraction
- Critical Compressibility Factors
- Characterizing Hydrocarbon Heavy Fractions
- Determining of Physical Properties of Heavy Petroleum Fraction from Correlation
3. Properties of Natural Gases
- Behavior of Ideal Gases
- Ideal Gas Mixtures
- Properties of Ideal Gas Mixtures
- Behavior of Real Gases
- Effect of Non Hydrocarbon Components on the Z-Factor
- Correction for Non Hydrocarbons
- Correction for High-Molecular-Weight Gases
- Direct Calculation of Compressibilty Factors
- Compressibility of Natural Gases
- Gas Formation Volume Factor
- Gas Viscosity
- Engineering Application of natural gases PVT Properties
4. Phase Behavior of Crude Oils
- Crude Oil Density and Specific Gravity
- Methods for Determining Density of Crude Oils as Unknown Composition
- Methods for Determining Density of Liquids as Unknown Composition
- Isothermal Compressibility Coefficient of Undersaturated Crude Oils
- Density of Undersarurated Crude Oils
- Gas Solubility
- Oil Formation Factor of Undersaturated Crude Oils
- Total Formation Volume Factor
- Total System Isothermal Compressibility Coefficient
- Crude Oil Viscosity
- Bubble Point and Surface Tension
- Application of the Crude Oil PVT P
- The Material Balance Equation for Oil Reservoirs
5. Vapor-Liquid Phase Equilibria
- Equilibrium Ratio
- Flash Calculation
- Application of Equilibrium Ratio in Petroleum Engineering
6. Equation of State
- The General ized Form of Equation of State
- Application of Equation of State for Petroleum Engineering
- Three-Phase Equilibrium Calculation
7. Splitting Lumping Schemes of Petroleum Fraction
- Splitting Schemes
- Lumping Schemes
- Simulation of Laboratory PVT Data by Equation of State
ABOUT THE TRAINING INSTRUCTORS
Dr. Ir. Sudjati Rachmat, DEA is a lecturer in Petroleum Engineering Department of Bandung Institute of Technology for more than 22 years. His expertise is on the area of reservoir engineering, enhanced oil recovery and reservoir numerical modeling. He also gives training program to the public such as Pertamina, PT. Caltex Pacific Indonesia and some other PSC companies on this subject. On the practical aspects, Dr. Sudjati Rachmat was projects leader in the industries consultation such as Pertamina, Total Indonesie, Vico, Mobil Oil, Gulf, Arco and some other PSC companies.
Mr. Sudjati Rachmat graduated with honour his doctoral degree from L’Université Claude Bernard, Lyon I, France in 1987.
Ir. Edwil Suzandi, MT graduated Engineer Degree from Petroleum Engineering Department of Trisakti University and Master of Petroleum Engineering from Petroleum Engineering Department Bandung Institute of Technology. He works as Drilling Fluids Engineer and Specialist on PT. Titess Indomas for more than two years. He is skillful in EOR design and real application of EOR Processes Design. He also gave in-house and public courses for many other subjects to Pertamina, and PSC companies as a partner of Dr. Sudjati Rachmat .
The combination of those instructors’ strengths & expertise on theory and real application, are ideal for the selected participants to gain.
ü Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
ü Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
ü Convenient training facilities with four star quality
ü Morning and afternoon coffee breaks and lunch for along the training
ü Certificate of Completion
ü Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
IDR 8.250.000,-/ Person, (excluded tax 10% and accommodation)
Registration and payment deadline a weeks before training held.
For further information and registration please contact:
Mohammad Ramli +62 852 17900 824
PT. TUNGGAL IKA MAHAKARYA
enriching your values
Jl. Flamboyan Blok F2/ 12 Bantarjati, Bogor Indonesia 16152
Ph. +62 251 8358970, 7193062, 7191202, Fax. +62 251 8345336
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org