Your course leaders are:
Ir. Edwan Kardena, Ph.D. and Ir. Sri H. Suhardi, Ph.D.
(The leading scientists and engineering in biotechnology in Indonesia)
Wastes can be in from of gas, liquid, solid and even sludge or slurry. Waste generation is resulted from inefficiency processes, which in many kind industries are inevitable. Oil industry, for example, generates many type of waste depends on the nature of the process. Exploitation and production of crude oil can generate liquid waste (produced water) and also oil sludge. Refinery activities may generate: wastewater containing phenol, oil, ammonium; solid waste containing oil and heavy meals; oil sludge as well as air pollution. As abundant thus the problem is not merely created by the toxicity or the nature of the chemicals but also by the quantity of the waste itself.
Quantity and quality of waste determine the problems can be created and the way in which waste should handle and in addition, the cost of industry must spend to managed them. Today, waste management is not the matter of how much money the industry should spend to get rid of all waste but rather what benefits can be obtained of waste are manage properly. Thus it is very important that the environmental awareness and moreover, know-how of environmental management are owned by industries. In this perspective we offer an intensive course on bioremediation of industrial hazardous organic wastes.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Detail aspect of bioremediation.
- Microbial process as the key factor in the bio degradation
- Sophisticated ex-situ and in-situ bioremediation technique for hazardous organic pollutants such as oil sludge, solvent or pesticides (as halogenated compounds).
- Application of bioremediation technique for treatment of industrial waste.
- Selecting appropriate bioremediation technique for certain conditions.
- Waste problem solving in oil and gas industry.
- Newest microorganism species, which is the most effective for bioremediation technology.
CRUCIAL BENEFITS FROM ATTENDING:
1. Get the clearer understanding of bioremediation technique.
2. Strengthen your perspective on handling your oil sludge and oil waste problems.
3. Improve the capability of your company on environmental protection including immediate action on any oil spill, leak and accidental spillage.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Petroleum Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Chemistry Engineering, Production Engineering, Supervisor and manager in Oil, Gas & Minerals Industries.
- Bioremediation engineering
- Managing Bioremediation Project
Microbial System of Bioremediation
- Microbial metabolism
- Microbiology of bioremediation
- Bioprocess control parameter
Optimizing Microbial Transformation of Hazardous Chemicals
- Aerobic and anaerobic metabolism
- Degradation of petroleum hydrocarbon
- Biodegradation of halogenated compounds
Site characterization for Bioremediation
- Assessment for Biological Process
- Assessment for In-situ Bioremediation
- Assessment for Ex-situ bioremediation
- Assessment for Process Control
Ex-situ Bioremediation Technique
- Site excavation
In-situ Bioremediation Technique
Bioremediation of Oil Sludge
- Sludge Characterization
- Biodegradability Test
- Bioremediation Design
- Monitoring & Evaluation
Bioremediation of Other Industrial Organic Pollutant
- Biological Process for Liquid Waste
- Activated Sludge for Oily Wastewater
YOUR COURSE LEADERS:
Edwan Kardena is a leading scientist and engineering in the field of microbial process for bioremediation of organic and toxic chemicals, such as petroleum hydrocarbons and halogenated compounds. He obtained his Ph. D. degree from the University College of Wales in Cardiff, United Kingdom in the field of Environmental Microbiology/ Biotechnology in 1955. He is currently known as a lecture in the Department of Environmental Engineering ITB.
Sri H. Suhardi is an environmental microbiologist and currently known as a research at the Inter university Center for Research on Biotechnology. Her major interest is in the use of fungi and biocatalyst for treatment of industrial waste. She has extensively been working with phenolic compounds such as chlorophenol. She got the Ph.D. degree from University of Kent at Canterbury, United Kingdom in 1995.
§ Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
§ Convenient training facilities with four star quality
§ Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
§ Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks and lunch for along the training
§ Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
IDR 8.250.000 ,-/ Person, (excluded tax 10% and accommodation)
Registration and payment deadline a weeks before training held.
For further information and registration please contact:
Mohammad Ramli +62 852 17900 824
PT. TUNGGAL IKA MAHAKARYA
enriching your values
Jl. Flamboyan Blok F2/ 12 Bantarjati, Bogor Indonesia 16152
Ph. +62 251 8358970, 7193062, 7191202, Fax. +62 251 8345336
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org