OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE
January 25-28, 2011 at Bandung
- Understanding the basic principles of operation and maintenance of diesel motor
- Understanding the tips for performance improvement diesel motor
1. Basic concepts and theories Diesel Motor
2. Diesel Motor Parts
3. Energy Conversion Diesel Motor
4. Diesel Motor Performance
5. Diesel Motor Operation and Maintenance
This course will be conducted by Ir. Hendy Riyanto, M.Sc. He is well experienced in Thermodynamic Engineering. He began his career as Lecturer of Machine Element, Numerical Analysis at Universitas Pasundan. He gained post-graduate on Mechanical Engineering from Colorado State University and practiced and shared his knowledge by becoming tutor in the same university for ten years. During his career he exposed to various jobs and responsibilities such as Geothermal Steam Turbine Analyst, Maintenance Management at PT Badak LNG and CNOOC, Mini Hydro Electric Generation, Natural Gas Vehicle Bus for Jakarta Busway Project, etc He has been delivering training course since 2005.
1. Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
2. Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
3. Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
IDR 8.250.000,-/ Person, Registration deadline and payment a weeks before training held.
For further information and registration please contact:
Mohammad Ramli +62 852 17900 824/ firstname.lastname@example.org