- Type of Explosive Materials (jenis bahan peledak)
- Characteristic the explosive materials (karakteristik bahan peledak)
- Impact of explosive (dampak bahan peledak)
2. Application of Explosive materials (aplikasi bahan peledak)
- Primary of explosive (peledak primer)
- Blasting agents (agen peledakan)
- Open pit blasting (peledakan lubang terbuka)
- Oil and gas Industry (industry minyak dan gas)
- War heads and rocket (perang dan roket)
- Munitions (mesiu)
3. Mechanism Of Explosive (mekanisme peledak)
- Military bomb (bom militer)
- Unlawful of explosive materials/terrorist (pelanggaran bahan peledak/ teroris)
- Other application (Aplikasi lain)
4. Transportation handling and Storage of Explosive Materials (Penanganan transportasi dan penyimpanan bahan peledak)
- Handling of Explosive (penanganan peledak)
- Transportation of explosive materials (transportasi bahan peledak)
- Storage and magazine of explosive materials (penyimpanan dan gudang bahan peledak)
- Disposal of explosive materials (pembuangan bahan peledak)
5. Safety Explosive Materials (keselamatan bahan peledak)
- Pre-blast (sebelum meledak)
- Post-blast (setealah meledak)
6. Law and Regulation of explosive Materials (undang-undang dan peraturan bahan peledak)
- UN Convention (Convensi PBB)
- US law (undang-undang amerika)
- Indonesia Law (undang-undang indonesia)
- Employees who work with or in the presence of explosives, ammunition, weapon system.
- Manager, Supervisor and other individual whose action and decision have impact on explosives safety
Kompol Karna, S.Pd. is master trainer interpersonal skill, coach ability development from Education and Training Institute Indonesian Police and IOM. Course experience are Management Conflict, Nogotiator, Mass Control, Civil Unrest from ICITAP USA. Now, he is a instructor in state police school Sukabumi and Master Trainer in Indonesian Police.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
Documentation & Dress Code
a. Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by TIM.
b. Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
c. Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
1. Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
2. Quality training kits included T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
3. Certificate of Completion
4. Exclusive flash disk.
For further information and registration please contact:
Mohammad Ramli +62 852 17900 824/ email@example.com