- Type of Explosive Materials
- Characteristic the explosive materials
- Impact of explosive
2. Application of Explosive materials
- Primary of explosive
- Blasting agents
- Open pit blasting
- Oil and gas Industry
- War heads and rocket
3. Mechanism Of Explosive
- Military bomb
- Unlawful of explosive materials/terrorist
- Other application
4. Transportation handling and Storage of Explosive Materials
- Handling of Explosive
- Transportation of explosive materials
- Storage and magazine of explosive materials
- Disposal of explosive materials
5. Safety Explosive Materials
6. Law and Regulation of explosive Materials
- UN Convention
- US law
- Indonesia Law
7. Optional Safety from radioactive Materials
- Law and regulation for Indonesia
- Government regulation for radioactive materials
- Employees who work with or in the presence of explosives, ammunition, weapon system.
- Manager, Supervisor and other individual whose action and decision have impact on explosives safety
Kompol Karna, S.Pd. is master trainer interpersonal skill, coach ability development from Education and Training Institute Indonesian Police and IOM. Course experience are Management Conflict, Nogotiator, Mass Control, Civil Unrest from ICITAP USA. Now, he is a instructor in state police school Sukabumi and Master Trainer in Indonesian Police.
§ Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
§ Convenient training facilities with four star quality
§ Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
§ Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks and lunch for along the training
§ Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
IDR 5.250.000 ,-/ Person, (excluded tax 10% and accommodation)
Registration and payment deadline a weeks before training held.
For further information and registration please contact:
Mohammad Ramli +62 852 17900 824/ firstname.lastname@example.org