INTRODUCTION / BACKGROUND
Prevention of personal injury or loss of life by fire should be the first objective of all fire protection include the equipment such as Fire Protection Pump. Pumps are often used to supplement the supplies available from public mains, gravity tanks and reservoirs, pressure tanks, or other sources ; pumps so used are known as fire pumps. There are many types of fire pumps, we have to know the principles of their operations, how to design their installations, how to operate as well as to maintain them properly, safely and efficiently, etc.
COURSE OBJECTIVES AND BENEFITS
After attending this valuable and interesting course, the course participants will be able to :
- Understand and implement the basic principles of Loss Control Management in relation with Fire Prevention and Protection
- Understand and implement the Laws, Regulations and Procedures of Government Of Indonesia (GOI) as well as International/World Recognized Standards, Codes and Best Practices about Fire Prevention and Protection especially Fire Protection Pump
- Understand and know types of Fire Protection Pumps, principles of their operations, how to design their installations as well as to operate and maintain them properly, safely and efficiently
- Introduction to Loss Control Management in relation with Fire Prevention and Protection
- Introduction to GOI Laws, Regulations and Procedures of Fire Prevention and Protection
- Principles of Fire Prevention and Protection
- Types of Fire Protection Pumps ; Principles of Operations ; Characteristic Curves ; Total Head and Net Head ; Specific Speed ; Net Positive Suction Head ; Cavitation ; Affinity Laws ; Fire Pump Approval and Listing ; Standard Head-Discharge Curves ; Fire Pump Capacity and Head Rating ; Fire Pump Operation and Maintenance
- Case Study, Group Discussions & Presentations, VCD Displays, Pre-Test, Post-Test, Course Evaluation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
HSE personnel such as Firemen, Fire Technician, Fire & Safety Engineers, Fire & Safety Supervisors ; Plant personnel ; Electrical & Maintenance personnel and whoever concern with Fire Protection Pump.
COURSE FACILITATOR / LEADER: Ir. Didi Sugandi Bc.M
His formal educational background is Petroleum Engineer, he has 38 years work experience Oil / Gas / Geothermal Company (Stanvac, VICO, KBC, Sumitomo Corp, JOB Pertamina-Gulf, etc.) in Production Department (19 years), Manpower Planning & Development / HRD (2 years) and HSE (17 years), the last position was Senior Manager HSE include 13 years hands-on experience / practitioner as Internal & External HSE Auditor in Oil/Gas Company, Petrochemicals, Electric Power /PLTG / PLTU, Manufacturing, etc., as well as HSE Trainer / Instructor / Lecturer in various companies / industries beside Oil/Gas/Geothermal such as Petrochemicals, Fertilizer Plants, Coal, Electronics, Cement, Medicines / Pharmacy, Textiles / Garments, Rubber, PLN / PLTG / PLTU, etc. Now his position is HSE Management System Audit Coordinator.
§ Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
§ Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
§ Convenient training facilities with four star quality
§ Morning and afternoon coffee breaks and lunch for along the training
§ Certificate of Completion
§ Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
IDR 5.750.000,-/ Person, (Excluded PPN 10% and Accommodation)
Registration and Payment deadline a weeks before training held.
For further information and registration please contact:
Mohammad Ramli +62 852 17900 824