When you have completed this course you will be able to:
- Creating balance sheet and income statement
- Manage cash flow
- Evaluate financial statement & financial ratio
- Work more effectively and efficiently with donors and finance staff
- Use financial management to create strategies
Arsegianto, He is a Doctor at Department of Petroleum Engineering of The Institute Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia. He earned his Master of Science from University of Wisconsin, Madison (USA) at Department of Urban and Regional Planning in Major Energy Analysis, Policy and Planning. He obtained his Doctor from Asian Institute of Technology, Division of Energy Technology in Bangkok, Thailand. He has been delivering training course in Economic, Finance, Marketing, Policy and Planning Analysis of Petroleum & Gas Industry since 1992. He also has expertise in technical petroleum engineering. His professional experiences include contributing author in many congresses, conventions, exhibitions, seminars, workshops, symposiums & conferences. His current membership of the International Association For Energy Economics (IAEE), Society of Petroleum Engineering (SPE), Society of Indonesian Petroleum Engineers, & Komite Nasional Indonesia – World Energy Council (KNI-WEC).
1. Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
2. Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
3. Interactive presentation with discussion
4. Convenient training facilities with five star quality
5. Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks and lunch for along the training
6. Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
IDR 8.8250.000,-/ Person, Registration and payment deadline a weeks before training held.
For further information and registration please contact:
Mohammad Ramli +62 852 17900 824/ email@example.com