HSE Auditing is one of the best systematic measurement and management tools to evaluate and improve HSE Performance of company / industry activities as well as to prevent and reduce losses such as occupational diseases, personal injury, property damage, fire, process disruption, environmental damage / pollution, etc., by comparing between HSE Program Implementation and established HSE Standards / Laws / Regulations / Best Practices.
During and after attending this valuable and interesting course, the course participants will be able to :
- Know and understand HSE Standards / Laws / Regulations / Best Practices both National (Government of Indonesia or GOI) and International.
- Know, understand and implement Principles of Loss Control Management as well as HSE Auditing Process and Procedures, so that he / she will become both a HSE Internal Auditor and HSE Auditee
- Develop Internal and External HES Auditing
- Identify problems of HSE Program Implementation and suggest solutions / recommendations include action plans
COURSE SYLLABUS / MATERIALS
- Introduction to HSE-GOI Laws / Regulations
- Causes and Effects of Loss
- Principles of Loss Control / HSE Management System (SMK3, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001)
- Measurement Techniques and Tools for Management
- Overview Concepts of HSE Auditing
- Introduction to HSE Auditing and Rating System
- Factors in Successful HSE Auditing and Programs Implementation
- Verification and Interviewing Techniques in HSE Auditing
- Physical Conditions Inspections Guidance in HSE Auditing
- Introduction to Report Writing of HSE Auditing
- Group Exercises in HSE Auditing Activities (Personal Audit and Resource Report ; Demeanor of the Auditor ; Interview Techniques ; Physical Conditions Evaluation ; Report Writing, etc.)
- Pre – Course Examination ; Post – Course Examination ; Course Evaluation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Supervisors, Section Heads, Superintendents and Department Heads / Managers of all departments and from various companies / industries such as Oil / Gas Exploration & Production and Refinery, Geothermal, Petrochemicals, General Mining ( Coal, Gold, Nickel, etc. ), Constructions and other industries, and whoever involve in HSE Auditing.
ABOUT COURSE FACILITATOR ( Ir. DIDI SUGANDI Bc.M )
His formal educational background is Petroleum Engineer, he has 38 years work experience Oil / Gas / Geothermal Company (Stanvac, VICO, KBC, Sumitomo Corp, JOB Pertamina-Gulf, etc.) in Production Department (19 years), Manpower Planning & Development / HRD (2 years) and HSE (17 years), the last position was Senior Manager HSE include 13 years hands-on experience / practitioner as Internal & External HSE Auditor in Oil/Gas Company, Petrochemicals, Electric Power /PLTG / PLTU, Manufacturing, etc., as well as HSE Trainer / Instructor / Lecturer in various companies / industries beside Oil/Gas/Geothermal such as Petrochemicals, Fertilizer Plants, Coal, Electronics, Cement, Medicines / Pharmacy, Textiles / Garments, Rubber, PLN / PLTG / PLTU, etc. Now his position is HSE Management System Audit Coordinator.
§ Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
§ Convenient training facilities with four star quality
§ Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
§ Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks and lunch for along the training
§ Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
IDR 9.250.000 ,-/ Person, (excluded tax 10% and accommodation)
Registration and payment deadline a weeks before training held.
For further information and registration please contact:
Mohammad Ramli +62 852 17900 824/ firstname.lastname@example.org